Eliminate Unmanageable Debt Through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
No one plans to be overwhelmed by debt, and no one really wants to declare bankruptcy to resolve the situation. However, Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be the best solution when a life event has buried you in more debt than you will ever be able to pay off. Doing nothing when you are saddled with debt is the worst response possible.
Through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, it is possible to erase unsecured debt (including credit card bills, medical bills, utility bills, and personal loans), prevent foreclosure on a home, and stop debt collectors from harassing you with phone calls, emails, and other debt-collection activity. The attorneys at Magee, Goldstein, Lasky and Sayers PC can guide you through the Chapter 7 process and help you reset your financial foundation.
Why Working With A Bankruptcy Lawyer Makes Sense
Bankruptcy can remove the financial pressure from people who cannot pay their bills. However, the bankruptcy process is complicated and involves a great deal of paperwork. Filing for bankruptcy has long-term consequences, which makes getting everything right that much more important. An experienced bankruptcy attorney can:
- Help determine if bankruptcy is the right solution
- Help you determine if Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you or whether Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a better option
- Complete your bankruptcy paperwork accurately and make sure you file on time
- Prepare you for every step of the bankruptcy process
- Ensure you apply every exemption possible in order to keep as many assets as you can
- Negotiate with creditors and handle those who violate the automatic stay once you file bankruptcy
Rebounding From Bankruptcy
It is important to complete the bankruptcy process efficiently in order to accelerate the process of regaining creditworthiness. Your credit score will drop when you declare bankruptcy, but we will help you begin rebuilding credit instantly, and we will provide tips for preventing debt problems from occurring again. Wrestling with unmanageable debt can be as stressful as anything you will experience in life. We are here to help.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.