Caroline Gallagher is a Partner at Magee, Goldstein, Lasky, & Sayers. She was born in New Jersey and raised in North Carolina. Ms. Gallagher worked for almost a decade as general counsel for a financial advising firm and has an extensive background in compliance, finance, corporate formation, and business law. Since joining private practice, Ms. Gallagher has been working with businesses entering the cannabis industry here in Virginia. Cannabis is an emerging area of the law in the Commonwealth and involves numerous complex regulations and strict compliance with Virginia-specific laws. Ms. Gallagher's background in the regulation and compliance heavy industry of finance has given her an edge in this new space that she leverages to help her clients operate successfully in this industry.
When she is not working, Ms. Gallagher enjoys traveling, hiking, and spending time with family, friends, and her cat- Sir Winston Churchill Gallagher.
- International Cannabis Bar Association
- Virginia Cannabis Business Association
- American Bar Association: Cannabis Law and Policy Section
- Young Lawyers Conference of the Virginia State Bar
- District Representative for the Eighth District
- Liason to the Virginia State Bar's Conference of Local & Specialty Bar Associations