Trusted Representation For
Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Immigration Law And Other Legal Needs
We Want To Help Your Business Succeed
Whether you are just starting out, contemplating a plan for business growth or facing a difficult financial situation, Magee, Goldstein, Lasky and Sayers PC wants to help you and your business succeed. We know how difficult running a business can be, and we understand the challenges you face, no matter where your business is in its life cycle.
The attorneys at Magee, Goldstein, Lasky and Sayers PC have helped many businesses, large and small, in the Roanoke area and throughout southwest Virginia. We are experienced with many areas of business law and will take the time to review every option you have available in order to meet your goals. We strive for clear communication and exceptional client service with every client.
From Start-Up To Dissolution, We Can Help
Every business venture is a journey, and we are here to smooth the path ahead to reach your business destination. You may have many questions regarding the next steps for your business plan. We can help you with the following matters:
- Start-ups and business formation: An attorney can help you choose the right corporate structure, prepare investment deals and file necessary documents.
- Employee manuals: Every company should have a solid employment policy and fundamental guidance regarding employment law matters.
- Mergers and acquisitions: These can be complicated transactions that require an experienced attorney to negotiate, draft and review the deal.
- Intellectual property issues: Protect your business’s intellectual property through copyright and trademarks.
- Corporate finance: You may need legal guidance regarding the many ways you can raise capital and finance your business.
- Draft and review contracts: Every business deals with contracts at some point, some more than others. Let us help you draft and review the contracts that will achieve your goals and withstand legal challenges.
- Bankruptcy and restructuring debt: Your business may have liquidity problems or be facing insolvency. Talk with us about your options.
These are just a few examples of issues we handle. If you have a business law matter and you are wondering whether we can help, call to speak with one of our attorneys today.